KH: The Battleship Release

The Battleship

Well, finally finished this project. I could have gotten this done sooner, but sadly procrastination and the urge to cool myself off in the pool was too much to bare over the heat of the summer.

Anyway, this was an easy build, fiddly parts are the skull and the small parts that go into making the wheel. Other than that, everything else was smooth sailing! (ehe, get it... smooth sailing... coz, it's a ship.. and it has a sail...)

Because of the success of this model, I added a new category into my Media Fire folder, a Kingdom Hearts: Heartless folder. This simply means that I'm going to build other Heartless models in the future.

So that's that... time to start working on another project before my summer vacations ends.... Good luck to anyone who's willing to build The Battleship!

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jouzu said...

Congrats to you for finishing the battleship. It looks great! ... smooth sailing -.-' lol

Unknown said...

Yay, it's finished. Looks great, can't wait to build it (after I finish Cloud and Tifa lol, you think you have procrastinated...).

William said...

Wow! That looks insane. I hope I can find the time to build it!

Fezco said...

@Jouzu: Thanks, and yeah.. my smooth sailing joke was a failed attempt at it.

@Zachary: Eh, guess so, but since I only have so much time left of my summer, procrastination is my biggest enemy right now.

William: At first glance it almost looks like it's made out of plastic.

 
Copyright 2009-2010 Paper and Glue
Design by BloggerThemes